- Stop getting framed by Spectacles. Choose SMILE.
The SMILE (Small Incision Lenticule Extraction) eye surgery – NOBLADE method is the latest leap in laser vision correction. It is not only a blade-free approach to laser vision correction, but is a step superior to the NoBlade approach of Femto – LASIK.
In Femto-LASIK, a laser is used to create the corneal flap, which is then folded back by the surgeon to perform the LASIK procedure. While Femto-LASIK or NoBlade LASIK is superior to the more traditional method of blade LASIK, it still means that a corneal flap needs to be created in your eye.
The SMILE method, by contrast enables your surgeons to perform laser vision correction without any flap at all. There is no danger that the flap can get displaced, either immediately after the procedure, or even years after the procedure. And the corneal surface cells hardly get disturbed during the procedure, which means that there is hardly any pain or discomfort during the procedure.
The SMILE technology is available at our Delhi, Hyderabad, Vadodara & Mumbai branches.
Reasons to choose SMILE:
- A step superior to the Blade free Femto LASIK
- Bladeless, Flapless, All laser procedure for spectacles removal
- No Flap, so no risk of flap related complications
- Less Dry Eye and Better Corneal Biomechanics
- More Precision and Stability
- Painless procedure with quick visual recovery
VITREO RETINAL DISEASES (Medical Retina)
Updated on 2018-11-30T09:24:25+00:00, by .